Cade grants approval for TAG acquisition

The commercialization process of the associated gas carrier (TAG), of Petrobras, in the amount of US $8.6 billion, was completed. The Administrative Council for Economic Defense (Cade) granted approval to the Engie company and to the Canadian pension fund Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec.

From now on, the winners will have 90% of the carrier and the oil company remains with the remainder (10%). For Cade, the acquisition facilitates a plurality and a competitive environment in the natural gas market.

The most important news in the oil, gas, energy, petrol, fuel, Petrobras, economy, onshore and offshore markets, you read on the Panorama Offshore portal. Remember, your business comes through here! Check it out at: www.panoramaoffshore.com.br, Www.facebook.com/panoramaoffshore and Instagram @panoramaoffshore.



Leave a Reply