Wind farms grow in the country in September

According to the National Electric Energy Agency (ANEEL), wind power plants accounted for 65% of the generation capacity released for commercial operation in September. The total released was 147.54 megawatts (MW), and the remaining 35% came from thermal and water sources. Compared to August, wind power plants increased by 95.3 MW.

In August, the country reached the installed capacity of 173,455.8 MW of in-control power, according to ANEEL data. Of this total, 74.47% of the plants are driven by sustainable sources.

ACESSE AS REDES DA PANORAMA OFFSHORE:

Leave a Reply