Nine more companies were empowered to offer oil exploration areas

The National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and biofuels (ANP) reported that the registration of nine more companies to offer areas of oil production and exploration in Brazil is approved. The decision was made last Tuesday, December 4.

In the process are already confirmed 19 companies that have shown interest in the areas that are to be offered, from those that had been returned or that have not yet been put away in previous bids.

According to the ANP, for the first stage were separated 884 blocks in 14 sedimentary basins and 14 areas with marginal accumulations, and 80% are terrestrial basins and the other 20%, maritime.

Stay tuned to the Panorama offshore portal and follow the news on oil, gas, energy, biofuels, onshore and offshore. Remember, your business comes through here! Go to: www.panoramaoffshore.com.br and Www.facebook.com/panoramaoffshore

ACESSE AS REDES DA PANORAMA OFFSHORE:

Leave a Reply