Despite the crisis experienced in the sector from 2014 onwards, the offshore branch is still one of the most profitable in the world. As an attempt to change this scenario, several public and private companies have created initiatives aimed at accelerating the development of skilled labor to meet the market need, since despite the reduction of vacancies, the search for jobs is still high. Thinking about it, we have listed some important tips for you that seeks to enter the area.
- Get theoretical knowledge: to work in the Platforms is necessary to have the qualifications for the function it will perform, Since the vacancy is not always so simple.
- Evaluating offshore companies: It is important to know The options of contracting companies and to find out what the advantages and Existing disadvantages.
- Making public tenders: Many of the companies in the Branch are public, and to enter one of them, it is essential to carry out Contests. Try to stay informed about the published notices, prepare and participate.
- Speak another language: large part of the offshore vocabulary is dominated by the English language and most companies are multinationals. Soon Having a second language is extremely necessary for anyone who wants to join the area.
- Safety: Often the function exerted will Offer some kind of risk. To avoid accidents, it is necessary to follow, in the letter, All operational safety standards regulated by the federal Government and Supervision of the ANP (National Petroleum Agency, Natural Gas and Biofuels).
- Physical conditioning: In the offshore segment, the Working hours do not go from 8am to 17h, especially for the New hires, and some functions offer a level of difficulty. Having a Good physical conditioning and resistance is a differential.
Stay on the inside of everything about the onshore industry and Offshore at Panorama Offshore. Have the latest information on oil, Gas, energies, pre-salt, biofuels, gasoline, Petrobras, offshore and much More! Follow us on social networks through the www.panoramaoffshore.com.br, www.facebook.com/panoramaoffshore and www.instagram.com/panoramaoffshore.ACESSE AS REDES DA PANORAMA OFFSHORE: