Petrobras signs sale of stake in polo in RN

Petrobras signed, last Thursday (9), the contract for the sale of all its stake in the fields of Pescada, Arabaiana and Dentão for Ouro Preto Oil and Gas, in a deal of 1.5 million dollars. 

The state-owned company said in a statement that the payment will be made in two installments: one of $300,000 in signing the agreement and another of $1.2 million at the close of the transaction, which is subject to approval by the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (Cade) and the National Agency for Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP).

Currently, Petrobras is the operator of the fields with a 65% stake and OP Pescada Óleo e Gás holds the remaining 35% in consortium. The average production of the Hake Pole from January to June 2020 was approximately 260 barrels of oil per day (bpd) and 190,000 m3/day of gas.

ACESSE AS REDES DA PANORAMA OFFSHORE:

2 thoughts on “Petrobras signs sale of stake in polo in RN

Leave a Reply