Petrobras wants to sell stake in the Maromba field

Petrobras informed your intention to sell all of your participation in the Maromba field, in the Campos Basin, in the State of Rio de Janeiro. The State holds a 70% stake in, the other 30% are owned by Chevron, which also offers your percentage for sale.

Thus, the Maromba field is 100% for sale to be explored. Be sure to follow the Panorama Offshore and stay informed about everything what happens in the market of oil, gas, energy, gasoline, fuels, Petrobras, onshore and offshore. Visit the portal of Offshore Panorama. Your business goes through here. Check out: www.panoramaoffshore.com.br www.facebook.com/panoramaoffshore.

ACESSE AS REDES DA PANORAMA OFFSHORE:

5 thoughts on “Petrobras wants to sell stake in the Maromba field

Leave a Reply