The offshore sector is still one of the most profitable in the world, despite crisis experienced in the branch from 2014. Despite the scenario, recently the area has returned to hire and the trend is that the panorama improves in the years to come.
In an attempt to change this scenario, several companies public and private agencies have created initiatives to accelerate the development of of the skilled workforce to meet the market need, since despite the reduction of vacancies, the search for jobs remains high. Thinking about it, we've listed some important tips for you looking to join the area.
– Theoretical knowledge: To work on board is necessary have the qualifications for the role you will perform, since the vacancy is not always so simple.
– Evaluate offshore companies: It is important to know the options contracting companies and seek to know what advantages and disadvantages Existing.
– Making public tenders: Many of the companies in the industry are and to enter one of them, it is essential to hold the competitions. Try to keep informed about published edicts, prepare and Participate.
– Have a second language: Much of the vocabulary offshore is dominated by the English language and most companies are Multinational. Therefore, having a second language is extremely necessary for those who wants to join the area.
– Safety: Often the function exercised will offer some kind of risk. To avoid accidents, it is necessary to follow, to the letter, all regulatory safety standards regulated by the federal government and the supervision of the ANP (National Agency for Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels).
– Physical conditioning: In the offshore segment, the schedules don't go from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, especially for new hires, and some functions offer a level of difficulty. Have good physical conditioning and endurance is a differential.ACESSE AS REDES DA PANORAMA OFFSHORE: